Home Selling & Pre-Staging Consultations
During these discussions, one of our trained staging professionals will assess your property to determine the best possible strategy for accomplishing your goals. Then they will address any areas of concern and make suggestions for resolving them. If time allows, following the assessment, they may also help you rearrange furniture or do light staging utilizing your own accessories. A written follow-up report with suggestions is available for $75, and will include suggestions, links to products, and a discount at Carver Junk Company’s retail locations for staging purchases.
- $75 per hour, minimum 2-hr appointment ($150).
- Written report available for $75, including links to recommended decor, paint colors, etc.
- 10% discount at Carver Junk Company for staging-related purchases within 7 days of written report.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your consult!
Vacant Home Staging
Our staging packages are offered on an eight-week term (60 days), unless otherwise negotiated at the beginning of the contract. The initial contract term covers design, delivery, set-up, and de-staging (furniture removal). After the initial term, an option to renew is available at a discounted rate.
Our Vacant Staging Process:
- Preview. Assessment of the home to determine the staging needs.
- Proposal. Within 24 hours, you receive a customized proposal for the staging needs of the home.
- Electronic Agreement Sent. Once signed, you are added to our calendar and the work of making selections for your property begins.
- Delivery & Setup. Our logistics team will wrap, load and deliver your stage flawlessly and without incident.
- De-stage (Move-out). A 14-day notice is requested prior to closing to schedule move-out. It is highly recommended that you keep the house fully staged until the closing paperwork is signed.
Our Vacant Staging Pricing:
- You pay a one-time fee for a 60-day Contract.
- This charge includes furniture rental for 60 days, design, and delivery (move in & out). Sales tax not included.
- Package pricing is based on the asking price, location, and square footage of the home. Room-based, or whole-home pricing is available. Average per-room rate is $200-400/month rental for furniture and light décor staging, depending on size of room and furniture required. Design, staging service, move-in/move-out are quoted as a flat fee with the contract.
Spruce-Up & Occupied Staging
Because not all homes are the same, each requires a different and customized approach when it comes to staging for optimal results. We work with you to transform each room for a faster, more profitable sale!
Based on the initial consultation, a 2-Hour Spruce, Half Day or Full Day of staging may be recommended. Using the furniture and accessories in your home, we will transform your interior space to make it appeal to the broadest number of potential buyers.
We’ll help you determine the service that will best prepare your home to reach the right buyer and get you the best offer.
Prior to scheduling your Full or Half Day of Staging, we recommend that you complete the following:
- Pack away all unnecessary items, such as: clothing, dishes, books, video games, magazines, fridge magnets, bills, and any additional clutter.
- Have the home professionally cleaned, inside and out.
- Clean all windows, indoors and out
- Paint all interior walls a neutral color (we can recommend colors at the initial consult)
- Remove all artwork from walls, but leave it out for possible re-hanging
- Hire a landscaping company to cut, trim and prune the yard. Re-mulch all flower beds.
An in-home consultation is required to determine the staging needs of the home prior to booking a Spruce-Up appointment. Consultation price is $150 and usually takes 2 hours to complete. A written report will cost an additional $75. Half day staging, full day staging, and accessories rental available. Half day staging starts at $300.
We offer specialized packages and pricing for Realtors. If you’re a Realtor, we’ll help you integrate home staging into your sales strategy. Let us simplify the pre-listing process, establish priorities with homeowners and sellers, and customize a strategy to fit every clients’ needs.